i waiited.
beacause I LOVE YOU.

you're stuck down there.
deep down in my heart.

downn HERE.
iam;;
pearlyn.


p.s. scroll up. click on the play button on your left hand side =)

PROFILE!!


pearlyn chua. *wOrnniiex.*lumpays.

o9o61991.

phs. *oneendurance.*twoendurance.*THREEhumility.

_my loves
`mr.PAPER
`friiends
`mypossessiions
`chocolates
`limegreen
`SURPRISES!!

_my hates
#biitches
#liars
#playboys
#insects
#disturbance

_calendarrs
mybirthday--o9o6
myunforgettablepast--231o2oo5

_mood
maybe(s)~ pms
emo
excited
moodless
quicktempered
happy
jumpy
sensitive

_wishliist
b a gd gurl.
gd grades.
creative zenvisionplus (green+black)
HIM

Monday, April 17, 2006

im madd.insane.

haix. y ps mie. say weiis les stil go offline. lyk ignoring my weiis lyk tat. haix. i dunch lyk it. i hate tis feelingg. haix. no materr wat. i nid control my mood. CONTROL. i will onlie do da right thingg when im in da right mind. wrong mood= wrong mind= wrong thinggs. hahax. watever. tml stil gt three tests. maths. geog n chem. nid try gt to sleep les. ya. nites.

poof;
time;Monday, April 17, 2006



###

yesterdays.
;;x September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

GALLERIA!!

As children bring their broken toys,
with tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God,
because He is my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help,
with ways that were my own.
At last,
I snatched them back again and cried,
''How can you be so slow?''
''My child'' He said,
''What could I do? You never did let go.''

TAGBOARD!!





if i ve fergotten to link you. leave your links behind =)